Friday, May 11, 2012

More from Yangshuo

Cort and I and our scooter stuck in the rice field. Good thing I was wearing my bathing suit-because clearly I was in for a bath!


Dana, Sally, Cortnie, Cyndi, Teri and I on West Street during the night market life.


We got matching friendship bracelets for 5 RMB!


Cyndi, Me and Teri on the roof top!


Our whole group on the rooftop our last day! Storm was rolling in!


Me, Cyndi and Teri at the night market in Guilin. (We stayed there our last night because we had an early train from Guilin the next morning!)


Pagodas in Guilin


The group at People's Park in Jin'an (Capitol of my province). We had an eight hour "layover" there after our 32 hour train ride from Guilin before taking our final eight hour train ride to Weihai.


I RODE A BIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FIVE YEARS IN YANGSHUO!
best day ever!


1 comment:

  1. You are so brave and have sooo much fun doing all your adventures.

    Miss you


    She

    ReplyDelete