Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish.

Bubble Gum is the most popular game with all of my students and the all try to be extra good so that we all can play it for the last few minutes of class. Everyone puts their hands in, and as I tap one hand at a time around the circle, we all chant: "Bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish. How many pieces do you wish?" The person that the chant lands on picks a number and we all count together, and whoever the number lands on is out. Hope that makes sense, and you all probably know some version of it; I vaguely remember playing it when I was younger.

Anyway, some of my kids like it so much that they play it with themselves. I caught Amy doing it the other day; probably the funniest moment of the week. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment